We always recommend that you seek professional medical advice before embarking on any exercise program. Your decisions to engage in any exercise program should take into account any medical or other professional advice that it available to you as well as using your own personal judgment as to what activity is safe for you to engage in.
- PerfectAlignment LLC (nor any of its employees, agents or representatives), is in no way engaged in rendering medical advice, nor does it (or any of its employees, agents or representatives) hold itself out as qualified to do so.
- We strongly recommend that you seek professional medical advice before embarking on any exercise program.
- Any exercise program, even in healthy individuals, carries risk. You have a responsibility to exercise your own personal judgment, as well as any other considerations, before acting on any of the content provided by us.
- All programs we provide should not be regarded as or relied upon as being a comprehensive health or exercise program. Accordingly, any actions that you take in relation to any of our programs should not be pursued regardless or to the exclusion of other information, opinions or judgments that are available to you.
- Any Personal Plan will have been prepared on the basis of information provided by you. You are responsible for the accuracy of any information that you provide to us. You are responsible for informing us of any health issues or medical conditions when asking us to prepare a Personal Plan.
- Before taking any acting in relation to a Group Program or Personal Plan, you must take into account any other factors apart from the Group Program or Personal Plan of which you are or ought to be aware.
- The information set out in any Group Program or Personal Plan may relate to certain contexts and may not be suitable in other contexts. It is your responsibility to ensure that you do not use the information we provide in the wrong context.
- Any information that we provide that does not form part of our Group Program or Personal Plan, whether obtained through our website, social media (such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) or otherwise, is provided for the purposes of general information only.
- While we believe that for most people, following our programs and methods will lead to the desired results, all exercise programs depend on the individual. Results will be affected by the effort and commitment of the individual, however in some circumstances even where an individual follows our program, they may not achieve the desired results. We therefore provide no warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to:
- the effectiveness any techniques or programs that we deliver; or
- the results that you may achieve as a result of following our programs.
- All testimonials contain shown on our website or in our content are real people who have followed the plans provided by us. For the avoidance of any doubt, however, they are not indicative of the results that you are likely to achieve, rather they are included as examples of the results that particular individuals have achieved.
You should understand that participating in any exercise or exercise program inherently carries the possibility and risk of physical injury.
If you engage in any of our programs, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Anna Bergenstrahle (PerfectAlignment LLC) and any of its employees, agents or representatives from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of negligence.