In this presentation I share:
- The real reason riders often get stuck with back pain … but more importantly: the real reason ‘toughing it out’ and riding with aches and pains is totally unnecessary!
- Why icing, massage and chiropractic are a waste of time and energy…and may actually be counter productive!
- The counter intuitive reason all that ‘stretching’ and ‘core strengthening’ doesn’t work … and what works instead.
- How back and hip stiffness make it challenging to have clear, fluid and positive rider-horse communication … and how my clients release their tight back and hips once and for all, so they can effortlessly follow their horse’s movement again and clearly communicate what they want.
- Why feeling less confident when riding goes hand in hand with riding with stiffness and aches … and how our clients re-claim their confidence.
- How our clients create a more balanced and supple seat and how this leads to a super rider-horse connection … and a higher scoring walk, sitting the trot, cleaner lead changes, a bigger canter and a happier horse.
- And … how they do all this without missing a single day of riding!
Connect with us on Facebook!
Leonardo: The Best Decision for my Health and Riding
May 2018 I made the best decision for my health and riding by joining The Ultimate Pain Free Riding Program. I must say it’s more than just riding with no back pain (which is a big deal). It’s a step-wise approach that empowers me every day to be a stronger, balanced and better aligned rider. The personalized program and the attention to the details makes all the difference to perform them correctly. One mouth in the program I went to a horse show and my performance was way much better. I feel energized and confident to ride my horse. He also sends his BIG THANKS to Anna.
Vickie: Riding Better Than Ever!
I was experiencing upper and lower back pain and extreme difficulty in sitting straight on a horse. Working with Anna has been most helpful! The Program is very easy to follow, yet the exercises are challenging and effective. Anna has set it up so there is a progression of many of the exercises that keep pushing the body to better function. For example, I was having a problem dismounting, I felt like I was going to fall backwards. Anna did an individual session with me, prescribing some exercises that have given me the physical confidence to jump off a horse like I did 40 years ago!!
Christine: No More Pain During or After Riding
I wanted to give Anna a big thanks today! I was experiencing back pain while riding and in other daily activities. To my surprise, we have worked more on getting my legs to be straight before approaching my back. The change in my body is really noticeable. I never realized that I was basically standing on one leg all of the time. Anna told me that the leg that was working so hard deserved an award! In any case, last night I rode for an hour and was able to both ride without pain and have no pain or tightness the next day. I honestly can't remember the last time I had no pain during a ride or after!
Bobbie: Back to riding with JOY!
Anna, It is a wonderful feeling to be able to ride my horses every week at a sale barn penning cattle. I have not been up to it for the past 5 years because it hurt too much & I couldn't get on & off my horse without help. My confidence has exploded with knowing I can ride the long hours & still keep myself in saddle!!! Every week I can do a little more & am loving how my horses are responding to me. Anna it's been forever since I felt that bond when riding. I was looking for the burn in my neck to attack so I didn't feel the horse under me. Now I'm feeling the horse and life is good again! Thank you, thank you, thank you.