The Ultimate Pain Free Riding Solution
You Want to: Feel Better – Move Better – Ride Better – RIGHT?
Riding with stiffness, aches and pains …no big deal? Right? After all: it has nothing to do with riding performance… Wrong!
Rider stiffness and aches actually prevent a swinging back and freedom of movement of the horse…and that makes for a tough ride and low scores…and may even lead to a back sore horse.
But my clients have been able to transform their stiff and achy back and get the riding body they always wished for … without missing even a single day of riding.
Alleviating those pesky aches and pains, creating a more symmetrical rider pelvis and finally getting rid of stiffness and crookedness could result in:
– A higher scoring walk…because it’s loose, free and rhythmical
– Making it easier to sit the trot
– Cleaner lead changes, a bigger canter and a happier horse
– Feeling free and confident when riding – rather than always being cautious and defensive
Watch this presentation to learn:
- How my clients free themselves from back stiffness and aches and experience a more supple back, more flexible hips and a stronger seat even if they previously thought that would never happen!
- How stretching the hip flexors can actually make it worse … and the counter intuitive approach that works.
- Why riders should never ride with twinges, tweaks, and aching joints and the terrifying reason why.
- The secret to how our clients are discovering riding muscles they didn’t even know they had.
- How our clients create a more balanced and supple seat … and how this leads to a super rider-horse connection and a higher scoring walk, sitting the trot, cleaner lead changes, a bigger canter and a happier horse.
And … how they do all this without missing a single day of riding.
Connect with us on Facebook!